Monday, November 23, 2009

Nicky Digital Review

I walked some blogs yesterday to find some news or just articles. By chance, I visited an incredible site, nickydigital.com. It welcomed me with the VIP list member form registration. What a warm welcoming. So I filled the form, being the subscriber, and watched what I could find there.


First I saw the home page, it is like I visited news magz website. So I came to the right place. It has cool template with 3 columns of content and generally pink but easy. You could access a lot of interesting stuffs here. Furthermore, some advantages features can be enjoyed for becoming the members. The navigation is very easy.


So, What is it about?

Basically, it comprises photo and video posting. As the name “nickydigital.com” that explains what is it about. Cool pictures and photo made me enjoyed to stay there for a while and close my facebook tab.


If you are new-fashioned, you should see this. Nicky Digital posted cool T-shirt info. Its partner, Trouble & Bass in the meantime just released a brand new T-shirt. It is available online. To celebrate the release of their new T-shirt, it will be giving away lot of shirts to Nicky Digital loyal twitter followers!



No comments:

Post a Comment